Information Regarding Voting and Election Results
Results November 2020 General Election
Last updated at 12:55 AM
541-278-6254 or email@example.com
Am I registered to vote? Click
here to check. If you are not or your information is not up to date
please contact the Elections Office 541-278-6254.
As of March 1st 2010 you can now register to vote online. Click here to get started.
Snow birds, college students, and travelers, this
message is for you!
If you are going to be away during the winter months and you would still like to vote, you can request an absentee ballot. Simply provide the first and last days you plan to receive mail at this address, and we will send your ballot to this address between those dates. The post office will not forward your ballot from your home address, so it is important we have the address where you'll be during the election.
If you have an Oregon Driver's License/ID this information can be updated online using the Oregon Secretary of State’s My Vote webpage. Otherwise, please complete and sign the Oregon Secretary of State's Absentee form SEL 111 and return it to our office by mail, fax, or drop off.
If you are a Military or an Overseas Voter please visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) webpage.
- Military and Overseas Voters Information and Voters Guide
- Absentee ballot request form
- Explanatory Statement for Measures Form
LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE IS OCTOBER 13TH
- Notice: Accuracy and Logic Test for November 3, 2020 Election at 2:30pm on Thursday, October 22, 2020
- NEED A REPLACEMENT BALLOT? FILL OUT THE REQUEST AND EMAIL IT TO US AT firstname.lastname@example.org WE WILL PROMPTLY MAIL IT TO YOU.
- Request a Replacement Ballot
- Oregon's Primary System - How it works
- Who gets to vote in an Oregon Primary
- Party Information
- Candidate Filing Form
- Candidate Nominating petition
Voter Pamphlet Information
- Voter pamphlet fees and deadlines
- Instructions and Forms for Voter Pamphlet
- Measure Argument Forms
- UMATILLA COUNTY November 3, 2020 General ELECTION VOTER PAMPHLET
Candidate Filings for 2020 General Election
County Commissioner Position #3
Umatilla County Sheriff
BALLOT DROP SITE LOCATIONS
- Your ballot can be dropped off at one of the following locations:
- Elections Divisions
Courthouse Room 18, Basement
216 SE 4th. St.
Pendleton, OR 97801
Election Day 7:00a.m.-8:00p.m
Athena City Hall
24 hours daily NEW BALLOT DROPOFF located at the front entrance 302 E Currant St.
Courthouse / Pendleton
24 hours daily located in the REAR PARKING LOT at 216 SE 4th St. Pendleton accessed from SE Court or Dorion Ave
Echo City Hall
24 hours daily NEW BALLOT DROPOFF located at 20 S. Bonanza St. Echo
Hermiston City Hall
24 hours daily 180 NE 2ND ST. (Curbside Island) drive up Hermiston
24 hours daily CITY HALL/POLICE STATION (Curbside Island) drive up 722 S Main Milton-Freewater
Nixy'Aawii Governance Center
24 hours daily curbside drive up 46411 Ti'Mine Way, Pendleton
Pilot Rock City Hall
24 hours daily NEW BALLOT DROPOFF located at the front entrance 144 N Alder Pl.
Stanfield City Hall
24 hours daily NEW BALLOT DROPOFF located at the front entrance 106 S. Main St.
Umatilla City Hall
24 hours daily NEW BALLOT DROPOFF located at the back alleyway entrance 700 6th St.
Outdoor Locations with drive up ballot deposit boxes will be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and will close at 8:00 p.m. on election day.